Monday 15 September 2014

Wise Owls keep keys safe!

Today I have finished off four of my little owl keyrings.
 




Aren't they cute?!
 

I decided that I'd name them this time for them to go into The Crafty Phoenix Unit
and give them a bit more character!


 
I did have trouble getting nice clear photos of them singularly. 
For some reason it looked fine until I pressed the button and then it all blurred. 
Technology eh?
 


Finally managed to snap them hanging over the top of Loki's hutch!
 

So ... introducting Ophelia, Olivia, Otto and Otis! 

 
*   *   *

2 comments:

  1. awww.... they are sooooo cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have more half made - I need to get on and finish them. I've had several in the Unit and noticed the other day that there were quite a few that have flown to new abodes! x

    ReplyDelete