Wednesday 5 October 2016

Sparkly Stars

How pretty and princess-y is this ...?! 
 

My latest crocheted throw!  
Using the most delicious jewel colours in Red Heart sparkly yarn.


Absolutely ideal for the little princess in your life
as a throw or an extra cosy layer on their royal bed, or even just a cuddly!


Measuring 44" x 42" using a star motif and worked with a join-as-you-go method. 
A joy to work with!


They really are the richest colours out and the yarn is thick so it is lovely and cosy. 


The department store in Yeovil are closing down their haberdashery department!  I know!  Nightmare!

However ... lucky for me ... lots of great great bargains have been had!  Including this sparkly Red Heart Yarn. 


  I still have odd bits of the balls left along with two full balls of white .... 
so I'm thinking of how I can use those together in another project!


So this is going into The Emporium with me tomorrow to go into my little unit

https://www.facebook.com/yeovilemporium/

  and I do hope it finds the right home with the best princess ever!

***   ***   ***




No comments:

Post a Comment