Sunday 2 October 2016

An Etsy sale!

I have an Etsy shop.  There's not much in it at the moment as I've been testing the water so to speak.

I do, however, have two crochet blankets on there with the option to order one made especially for you. You can choose your favourite colours or go with similar to the blankets in the photos.

Well blow me down!  On 19 August I had an order for one of them!  I was so excited!  And chuffed to bits.

I had three weeks to make it.  

The customer wanted the same or similar colours to the one listed.

With all the yarn I have ... 
I didn't have these colours so had to put an order in and hope that they didn't take too long to arrive.


I spent the evenings making it and my shift at The Emporium 
- where lots of people commented on the colours and saying how much they liked it.

Well I did it!  I managed to make it in the time I'd said and get it off in the mail up to Scotland!


I sent it by mail to be signed for so that I knew it had arrived.


And it did!

And then I received my review ...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheCraftyPhoenixLady/reviews/1121039336

Love this item. Not only does it go well but it is beautifully made. Can't reccomend enough.

Another happy dance!




Now to see how many more orders come in .....!

*   *   *



No comments:

Post a Comment