Wednesday 3 January 2018

Happy 2018 !



Happy New Year everyone!

But can someone please tell me ... where did 2017 go?!

I've been very lax recently in posting on here and I do feel guilty about that 
and hope that this year I will be much better.

In my defense we do sometimes have pretty bad internet connection here.  
The kids (especially my eldest son) find it very infuriating 
(and I confess the adults here do too ... especially as now it is effecting the telly signal...)  
It has gone incredibly bad recently, the weather conditions definitely do not help 
and at the moment we have heavy rain and high winds.  
My connection on my laptop is constantly loosing the connection .... arrrgh!

No pictures to show just yet this year.  
However I finished one special project I have been working on over Christmas.  
I will post a photo soon and you can see my first attempt at knitting with beads!

So ... here's to a great 2018 for us all!

*** *** ***


No comments:

Post a Comment