Friday 9 May 2014

Shop Window for my wares

I have some fantastic news!

There is this superb place in Yeovil called The Emporium. 

http://theemporiumyeovil.co.uk/

It is a huge building that holds a fantastic range of surprises by lots of different talented people.  There is so much there - antiques, paintings, yarn, vintage clothing, vintage toys, ornaments, sweets, scarves, handmade gifts, old records, guitars, a beauty salon .... and so much more ... and of course I can't forget the delicious café that is situated on the second floor!

You really must pop in to have a browse - around every corner is a different treasure trove - and I have secured myself a little spot in there to sell my wares!  How exciting is that?!

So, officially, from Monday, I will have some of my handmade goodies on display - and even better is that my space includes a window!

I hope to get some pictures on here once I've got it all out on display.


*   *   *

1 comment:

  1. So exciting congratulations and lots of good luck with sales xx

    ReplyDelete