Monday 5 January 2015

Silver Lace and a Mystery Mitts KAL

I've completed another project!


 
Dare I say that I'm on a roll?! 
 
I finished the red Snowboarder Hat and needed something else to work on.  So I browsed through the same Knit Red book and found this scarf ...
 
 
I had beside me half a ball of silver grey Stylecraft Aran which I'd used in the crochet waistcoat.  I thought I'd give it a go with that.  I thought perhaps it wouldn't make the full 50" circumference that the pattern was but was happy to go for a smaller cowl - I was just going to use the yarn up.
 

It made it to 38"!  Not bad, eh?! 
 I think that's quite a nice length for a cowl and it used that ball of wool up!
 
And - only because I hate to only have one project going on at a time - well more like umpteen projects - I have started a Mystery Mitts Knit-A-Long on Ravelry.
 
 
We get sent clues after we've finished the previous clue -
and have no idea what the mitts are going to look like! 
How exciting is that?!
 
I've completed clue one ...
 
 
 
Bet you're intrigued now, aren't you?!
 
*   *   *
 

No comments:

Post a Comment